Discuss shipyard capacity, labour relations and improving Brazilian shipbuilding competitiveness
Tackle the officer shortage
NEW Two drinks receptions
NEW Private meeting rooms
NEW Problem solving lunch tables
NEW Offshore Innovation Forum
• Receive feedback on future OSV demand from leading shipowners and oil and gas companies
• Develop solutions to training and crewing challenges facing the Brazilian offshore industry
• Receive expert guidance on maximising local content requirements and navigating local regulations
• Find out about the latest subsea vessel operations and vessel capabilities
• Understand the legal issues associated with chartering OSVs in Brazil
• Hear the latest on Brazilian shipyard capacity and competitiveness
• Explore fuel cost reduction strategies and examine recent OSV design and equipment developments
Our Offshore Support Vessel Event Series LinkedIn group allows you to share ideas and expertise with your industry peers.
Post a question and discuss the latest challenges and opportunities facing the offshore support sector.
Read more about the OSV Chartering Contract Management in Brazil Course
"Good combination of speakers… active and engaging facilitation of networking opportunities"
"Thank you for organising a very good event. It has given me valuable feedback of the present status of the market"
"Great networking, good content and guest speakers"