Equipping OSVs for Ice & Harsh Environments: Design Solutions and Operational Strategies
As E&P activities push further into remote and hostile environments the offshore support fleet is evolving to fulfil more ambitious client requirements and ensure safe, efficient and clean operations.
• Winterization requirements for OSVs
• DP and effective station keeping
• Deployment strategies for remote operations
• Environmental requirements for Arctic operations
• Escape, Evacuation and Rescue procedures
OSV Conference 2013 highlights:
Commercial Data Hub: Global OSV market hotspots and analysis
• Current orderbook and delivery schedule
• Arctic region prospects
• Vessel demand in Brazil and Africa
AHTS and PSV Design Evolution Showcase
• Client priorities and requirements
• Balancing costs and capabilities
• Equipping vessels to access new frontiers
"Very good initiative with very useful information"
"Thank you for organising a very good event. It has given me valuable feedback of the present status of the market"
"Excellent conference. Overall very high quality presentations"
Join our Offshore Support Vessels Conference Series group.
Post a question and discuss the latest challenges & opportunities facing the offshore support sector.